We host team building activities for companies, school and university groups and sports clubs. Go to our website and get thunderstruck casino game. Hurry up to go and start winning.
Who is this for?
- Sports clubs wanting some training with a difference – get your squad working as a real team, develop instinctive understanding, have FUN bonding.
- Companies wanting to build team spirit. Give us your specific objectives and we design events to match – all in the surrounds of one of the most beautiful parts of the United Kingdom.
- Youth groups (schools, outward bound centres, guides & scout groups) wanting to use activities to encourage self-development, teamwork and confidence.
How we work?
- We assign one of our team to work with you. That way you have 1 point of contact always available.
- We find out your specific objectives. Do you want classroom sessions, activities built around encouraging specific skills, or just straightforward fun. We also establish budget, accommodation, catering & transport requirements – all of which we’re happy to arrange.
- Within 2 days we send you a detailed proposal designed specifically to you and the objectives you’ve set.
Services we can provide.
- Accommodation bookings – from camping in tents, yurts, or tepees to country house hotels and everything in between. More info on our Where to stay page.
- Transfers.. meet & greet from train and bus stations + any local transfer arrangements.
- Team presentation ceremony. A great way to wrap up a team building day or weekend. Enables key learnings to be highlighted whilst individual and team awards ensure focus on FUN.
- Goodie bags. Choose this as an option when booking – and we provide T shirts and caps printed with your company / school / club logo & a suitable group image – as a memento of the groups time in the Lake District with Cumbrian Adventures.
On the day?
- All our clients get a detailed information pack 2 weeks before they are due to arrive with us.
- This has a detailed itinerary for the day, along with a ‘what to bring’ list, and FAQs
It also includes a ‘boring but important’ section