We host team building activities for companies, school and university groups and sports clubs.
Who is this for?
- Sports clubs wanting some training with a difference – get your squad working as a real team, develop instinctive understanding, have FUN bonding.
- Companies wanting to build team spirit. Give us your specific objectives and we design events to match – all in the surrounds of one of the most beautiful parts of the United Kingdom.
- Youth groups (schools, outward bound centres, guides & scout groups) wanting to use activities to encourage self-development, teamwork and confidence.
How we work?
- We assign one of our team to work with you. That way you have 1 point of contact always available.
- We find out your specific objectives. Do you want classroom sessions, activities built around encouraging specific skills, or just straightforward fun. We also establish budget, accommodation, catering & transport requirements – all of which we’re happy to arrange.
- Within 2 days we send you a detailed proposal designed specifically to you and the objectives you’ve set.
Services we can provide.
- Accommodation bookings – from camping in tents, yurts, or tepees to country house hotels and everything in between. More info on our Where to stay page.
- Transfers.. meet & greet from train and bus stations + any local transfer arrangements.
- Team presentation ceremony. A great way to wrap up a team building day or weekend. Enables key learnings to be highlighted whilst individual and team awards ensure focus on FUN.
- Goodie bags. Choose this as an option when booking – and we provide T shirts and caps printed with your company / school / club logo & a suitable group image – as a memento of the groups time in the Lake District with Cumbrian Adventures.
On the day?
- All our clients get a detailed information pack 2 weeks before they are due to arrive with us.
- This has a detailed itinerary for the day, along with a ‘what to bring’ list, and FAQs
It also includes a ‘boring but important’ section